Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Xave's Xlog (pronounced Zave's Zlog)

Welcome to the inaugural post of Xave's Xlog. 

Starting this blog was inspired by New Year's, but it's not a New Year's Resolution. I had a bit of an adventure last night, and wanted to put it into writing. Originally it was to be a facebook note, but on the bus on the way home from Toronto today, I spent a lot of time thinking about what I could do with a blog, and I'm pretty excited about the idea now.

It'll be a "personal blog" in the sense that I'll write about whatever I feel like writing about, but it won't just be about stuff that happens to me. I'll write about the things that interest me most: music, sports esp. baseball, the internet, my education and my eventual career (education, coincidentally). Sometimes entries will take different forms, such as a comic strip or a spreadsheet I've made (yes, I do that for fun) with accompanying analysis. 

So bookmark this page, subscribe to the RSS feed, or just watch your facebook news feed closely, and stay tuned: tomorrow Xave's Xlog will present "The Mystery of Downsview Station". 

No comments:

Post a Comment