Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Do You Write a Blog?

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

By writing this post, I'm killing two birds with one stone. The first bird is the fact that I'm still one entry behind my goal of a post a day, despite the fact that I've already written two entries today. The second bird is a robin that just flew in my window. 

Ha ha, just kidding. the first bird was actually the robin's baby. I f***ing killed both of them.

Okay, but seriously, the second bird is the fact that this question has been on my mind ever since I started this blog. Currently the only two active (*ahem* Dan Kricke) blogs I follow that my friends write are Luke's excellent one thing i did today (self-explanatory) and Ben's fantastic The Boys of Summer, in which, each day, Ben picks a pair of baseball players to compare based on their value in fantasy baseball.

But there have to be more of you out there! I want to read your blog, so let me know what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment