Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweaty Wednesday

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

So, I just looked down at my shirt and noticed something I've never seen before (on me, anyway): boob stains.

I'm skeptical they're real (they might be implants?). I mean, I'm not very sweaty in general, and today hasn't been a sweaty day - I mean, every day is hot here, but I haven't been playing sports or anything, and I've spent most of the morning in my air conditioned room. Also, even in times of extreme sweatiness, I can't recall ever seeing isolated boob stains. Maybe a whole chest drench, but never the twins.

I just had a snack, so I suppose it's possible I somehow spilled in a very precise manner without noticing. But I dunno man, that's quite a coincidence. Maybe I'm just lactating.

Or maybe this is a turning point in my teaching career. Maybe this is the moment I become the stereotypical sweaty math teacher. Mr. Boobstain. Hey, it sounds better than Mr. Rutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment