Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labels

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

Quick administrative post: I have now labelled all my blog entries. This means I came up with a bunch of categories, and each post can be associated with any number of categories. I tried to make the labels somewhat broad; things I'll be blogging about often. For example, despite their prevalence in the Xlog, I didn't create labels for "volcanoes", "lesbians", or "nights in which men are not allowed on the street".

So, what this means for YOU is, if you read a post about food and decide you want to read more about Colombian food (or food I've made, as the case may be), just click the food label at the bottom and you'll be taken to a page with all the posts I've labelled as food-related.

(Note for those of you reading on Facebook - I suspect labels are too complicated for the automatic Facebook import to handle, so you'll have to actually get up off the couch and walk over to the blog. Lazy bums)

So, here are the labels I've started using so far (and yes, I've retroactively labelled all the Colombia posts I've done so far):

Adventure
Apartment
Barranquilla
Colombiana (Colombian oddities I've observed)
E (an American co-worker)
Food (the thing that you eat)
J (a Canadian I met on the bus who used to work at the school I now work at)
Little J (J's son)
K (an American co-worker)
M (a Colombian co-worker)
music
nightlife
pics
restaurants
school
sports
stupid canadian in foreign country
technology
transportation
travel

If you want to view all the posts for each of these labels, go to www.xavesxlog.blogspot.com/search/labels/YOURLABELHERE

Or, just find a post with the label and click on it.

(Note: for multi-word labels, use a hyphen between words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment