Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

Hey guys,

In a few minutes I'll be catching a cab to the airport for my flight to Peru, where I'll be spending most of the 3 weeks of Christmas vacation. There won't be any blogging, but I bought a journal with like a werewolf or something on the cover, and January will be Journal Transcription Month.

Also, today's post is the 100th published post of Xave's Xlog, but I don't want to make a big deal of it, because there's a more important birthday coming up. Anyway, hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year, and I'll see you later!

Xave

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Dave! I'm excited to hear about your trip and see pictures. :)
    And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete