Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brushing My Teeth

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

Do you use Twitter? If not, do it! It's fun and pointless. If so, follow me! I'm xave_ruth. I'll follow you back, I promise. In case you're wondering, Twitter is "micro-blogging" - each update must be 140 characters or less. It's sort of like updating your status on facebook, except that's all you can do on the whole website. (note: I'm making it out to be less useful than it actually is. Maybe I'll do a longer post on this sometime.) I'm mentioning this because tonight I live-tweeted the act of brushing my teeth, and decided that that'll be my blog post for today. It kind of seems like cheating, but you know what? I can do whatever the hell I want.

xave_ruth is live-tweeting brushing his teeth
44 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is brushing left and right
44 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is brushing up and down
44 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is brushing left and right again
44 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is brushing in a circle on the surface of his back teeth
43 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is mid-brush spitting
43 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is brushing his gums
43 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is spitting
42 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth is rinsing his mouth
42 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth 's teeth are clean
42 minutes ago from web

xave_ruth cannot live a lie. The chronicles of brushing actually came slightly after the act of brushing. He is sorry for misleading you.
41 minutes ago from web

No comments:

Post a Comment