Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peruvacation Day 2: Miraflores

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

I know I said I'd keep this updated daily, but I really do have a good excuse - I wanted to make a slideshow for day 2, something I'll probably do for many days of the trip when I don't have stories to tell, and it took me a while to figure out how to embed a slideshow exactly the way I wanted.

After arriving in Lima, I got a cab to the suburb of Miraflores, the most touristy part of Lima. My plan was to go to Cuzco ASAP, but after realizing that Miraflores is pretty nice, I decided to stay for a day, and here's some of the stuff I saw.

Instructions for watching: actually, this turned out to be pretty easy. The video is embedded in HD quality, so just full-screen it for the optimal viewing experience (that's the button with outward diagonal-facing arrows in the bottom right). You might also want to let it fully load before watching for maximum smoothness. And turn the sound up, there's music!




Previously:

No comments:

Post a Comment