Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Number Two

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

The end of the trimester is approaching rapidly at school. Trimester exams start on Friday and run through next Friday. The math exams are on Monday, so I spent the weekend making the two that I had to make (grade 7 and 8). And then, yesterday, I made the study guides for my classes. I printed them off today, and before lunch, during one of my breaks, I looked around for each of my 4 classes to get the study guides in their hands as soon as possible. In the last class I visited, I asked one of my students to bring me the extra copies. She did just that - she found me in the hall right after lunch started as I was on my way to the bathroom and handed a few extra copies to me.

Wow, today's blog entry is just fascinating, ain't it?

Anyway, then I was in the bathroom. (this is only getting better.) I did my business, which in this case was of the prolonged type, as the title suggests. I looked around. There was no toilet paper. I checked the paper towel dispenser - there was nothing there either. So I panicked. This was a single bathroom - no other stalls I could quickly move to. I thought about the possibility of walking extremely carefully to the closest bathroom, but it was a floor down, and a bit of a hike, and I really didn't want to go that route.

Then, I looked behind me and saw the study guides that I had just been given.

Right, so you fill in the rest of the details.

1 comment: