Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Seeya Later

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.


Ooh, Blogger has a new template for writing posts! I hope this fixes the thing that was really annoying before. I can't remember what that is, but I'm pretty sure there was something that really bothered me.

Anyway, I just wrote to say "bye", because tomorrow I'm leaving for a week-long vacation. Next week is "Semana Santa", or Holy Week, and I'm going on a trek to a Lost City that was only discovered about 30 years ago! Crazy. I'll be sleeping in hammocks and wading through rivers. I've already written a song for the trek: "Jungle Frisbee" to the tune of "Jungle Boogie", because Elizabeth is going to bring her frisbee.

I haven't been blogging this week because I've actually been blogging for another site - with the baseball season fast approaching, I had some season previews to write for Batter's Box, a Blue Jays fan-site. My preview of the National League East Division went up on Thursday, my Boston Red Sox preview will go up on Tuesday, and the Record Prediction Contest I run will arrive on April 4th. Keep an eye out!

Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment