Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

New Look

Note - this blog is automatically imported into facebook, but unfortunately it loses some formatting in the process. Click here to visit the real thing.

This is something I've been meaning to do for a while, because let's face it, my previous design was uglissimo (which is the Spanglish word that literally translates to "ugly to the max"), but never found anything I really liked among the Blogger templates. But they just released some new design tools, which are much more customizable than what was previously available, so I just spent one of my Friday afternoon prep periods playing around until I got this. The part that took the most time was deciding on a background image - I went with laundry machines because, honestly, who CAN'T relate???!

Hope you like it! And watch for upcoming posts about prophetic barbers, racist currencies, and so much more!

1 comment:

  1. Well it's just lovely! I'd have commented sooner, but ever since I first saw it I've been doing laundry.

    ReplyDelete